This is what I have for my Invisible Man project. When I started, I thought this wouldn’t be a hard project to work on. This project is one of the hardest. I started off on the wider sleeve and I began to copy, move, paste, and add vector masks. The vector masks helped me out. I began adding more details and erasing some things that were beyond the sleeve. I don’t like how it looks, but it’s fine for now. I can do more stuff later. I had to restart on some of the things and it didn’t make me happy. It took me a lot of time. The narrower sleeve is not my favorite. It hasn’t been working with me well and I’ve almost lost my patience. I’m telling the truth right now because I need to be honest about my work and not lie. It’s hard, but I’ll try to get through it.